Continuous Wills, Trusts & Probate
It is our aim to resolve disputes through a non-adversarial fashion, with emphasis on the provision of a clear and structured approach to resolving matters. We work closely with you to ensure careful consideration of your legal issues and the search for a practical solution to the problems faced.
We are able to advice and, where appropriate provide representation on:
- Claims that a will is invalid due to lack of intention and/or execution irregularities, lack of mental capacity, undue influence, lack of knowledge and approval, revocation, fraud and forgery.
- Actions seeking directions of the court including the appointment of a judicial trustee.
- Claims involving Family trusts, secret trusts, constructive trusts and mutual wills.
- Removal or sanctions against executors, administrators and trustees for willful default, misconduct or recalcitrance.
- Claims involving charities and Foundations.
- Trusteeship and administration