Business Start-ups, Incorporations, Purchases, Franchise and Supply Chains
Starting your own business can be a daunting process but one which with the right help and assistance can be achieved to enable a sound base for the future growth of any business.
In understanding of your business, It is essential to be able to advise you on your requirements as to whether or not the business should be set up as a sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership or corporate structure. We take time to get to know you and your business requirements. We believe that it is important to work closely with you and your advisors such as accountants to achieve the best result for you.
In addition our services cover the following aspects:-
- Advice on the acquisition or sale of business including implications relating to employment advice for existing employees or employees who you will be acquiring.
- Incorporation of Companies
- Terms and Conditions of Employment
- Preparation of partnership Agreements.
- Preparation of Shareholders Agreements.
- Advice on Franchising and supply chains
- Advice of employment issues relating to your business.
- Business Mergers
- Labour regulations
- Statutory requirements and Government regulations.